Here are links to some of our programs designed to meet the individual needs of family and children:
Our Mission Statement
“To honor GOD by nurturing children and families through Spiritual Growth, Praise and Service.”
Our Bible Verse
Proverbs 22:6 - “Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”
Our strategy is to combine the two primary influences that impact a child’s life, the family and the church. We use the color YELLOW to represent the light of the church and BLUE to represent the love of the family. Together they make GREEN, which connects parents and leaders with the same end goals.
We are a parent-driven, church supported ministry.
(These colors comprise the "Compass Kids" Logo)
Our End Goals
By age 5, your child
will understand these 5 concepts:
- GOD MADE ME - (Psalm 100:3) Know that the LORD is God – he made us; we belong to him. We are his people, the sheep of his own pasture.
- I AM SPECIAL – (Matthew 10:30) Even the hairs of your head are all counted.
- GOD LOVES ME – (Romans 5:8) But God shows his love for us, because while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- GOD CARES FOR ME – (Psalm 46:1) God is our refuge and strength, a help always near in times of great trouble.
- JESUS IS GOD’S SON – (John 3:16) God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but will have eternal life.
|By 5th Grade
- I AM A SINNER – (Romans 3:23) All have sinned and
fall short of God’s glory.
- I CAN AND WILL SEEK FORGIVENESS – (Psalm 145:8) The LORD is merciful and compassionate, very patient, and full of faithful love.
- I WILL TRUST IN GOD’S GRACE – (1 Peter 3:18) Instead, grow in the grace and knowledge of our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. To him belongs glory now
and forever. Amen.
- I WILL MAKE WISE CHOICES – (Proverbs 19:20)
Listen to advise and accept instruction, so you might grow wise in the future.
- I WILL LOVE GOD AND MY NEIGHBOR – (Matthew 22:37-39) – Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.